The Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham ticks many boxes when it comes to meetings and events. In addition to it’s stylish appeal, it’s position in the second largest city of the UK is ideal for guests. Fantastic facilities, the ultimate dining experience and festive packages make this venue a winner for Christmas 2018.
Christmas at the Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham
Renowned for being able to throw a great party, there’s plenty of options when it comes to your Christmas get together at the Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham. Here are some of the packages available to make your festive celebrations with the team extra special:
- Join one of the Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham Party Nights, with options to suit all sizes and budgets!
- Tuck into a Festive Lunch Sharing Platter which offers a less formal chance for an office lunch or Christmas gathering. Each platter serves two people.
- Indulge in a Festive Afternoon Tea package which boasts a selection of tasty festive treats and a glass of fizz!
- A Festive Sunday Lunch really is one of the main factors which makes Christmas so very special, enjoyed with all the trimmings you would expect.
- Enjoy relaxed warm surroundings with Christmas Day Lunch which offers all the magic and sparkle of the big day while leaving you and your guests free to eat, drink and be merry!
Located in Birmingham’s Brindleyplace, the Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham is in a great city position, just off the well-known Broad Street. On-site parking is also available.
One of the closest hotels to Birmingham Arena, it’s within walking distance to the International Convention Centre and the famous Symphony Hall. Birmingham Bullring is only a twenty minute walk away and Birmingham Airport is a twenty minute drive from the venue.
The Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham is a professional space for all types of meetings, conferences or exhibitions. With space for up to 120 delegates, you can choice from a selection of four event spaces. All rooms offer floor to ceiling windows, individually controlled lighting and air-conditioning. WiFi is also free and available in all areas.
Some of the key benefits of hosting your meeting at this event space include the latest AV equipment, freshly brewed tea and coffee and a flexible food and drink menu. Plus the Meetings and Events team are on-hand to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Private dining packages are also available and can be arranged to suit the specific needs and requirements of guests.
To find out more or make an enquiry, get in touch with our team today on 01775 843411 available from Monday to Friday, 8:30am until 5:30pm.